- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Chicken kabobs are a fun and easy meal to prepare. You can get creative with different marinades and spices that you enjoy, but nothing beats chicken kabobs cooked on the Big Green Egg!
The pattern of meat, onion, and peppers is not critical. However, I enjoy putting onion on one side of the chicken and pepper on the other because it adds great flavor to the meat! This cook doesn’t take long, but always with chicken the internal temperature is key. This meal goes well when paired with a nice salad, asparagus, or grilled vegetables.
- Cut the chicken breast up into 2 inch cubes.
- Place the chicken into a bowl or container and pour the Italian Dressing on top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Heat the Big Green Egg to 225°F - 250°F.
- Cut the peppers and onion into 2 inch squares.
- Stick the chicken, peppers, and onion on the skewer in a repetitive order.
- Sprinkle favorite spices on top of skewers (Optional).
- Place the skewers on the grid, close and cook.
- Heat until the internal temperature for the chicken is 165°F.
- Remove from the grill, allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve!