- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Grilled Chicken Nachos
Life is short so eat more Tex-Mex. Grilled Chicken Nachos can be a favorite appetizer or main dish. Seriously, you will wish you had made more...and so will everyone else.
- Chips - 1/2 Bag
- Chicken - 2 Breasts
- Salsa - 1 Cup
- Black Beans - 2 Cups
- Diced Tomatoes - 1 Cup
- Diced Onion - 1 Cup
- Mexican Cheese - 1 Cup
- Big Green Egg Down & Dizzy Seasoning - As Needed
- Heat the Big Green Egg to 350°F.
- Season chicken breasts with Big Green Egg Down & Dizzy Seasoning according to preference.
- Grill chicken breast(s) for 10 minutes on one side, then turn over.
- Chicken is done when the internal temperature of chicken is 165°F (the total time will vary depending on thickness of the chicken breast).
- Slice up the chicken into strips or squares.
- Layer the pan with chips, beans, & cheese.
- Once the chicken is finished cut the chicken and spread it over the nachos.
- Get the Big Green Egg to 350°F and place the nachos in the Big Green Egg.
- Allow the nachos to cook on the Big Green Egg for 4-5 minutes, or until the cheese is entirely melted. Then, remove the nachos.
- Apply the rest of your ingredients to the nachos (tomatoes, onions, salsa, and any other ingredients you want!