- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Let's add some color to your meal. We all know the importance of vegetables for a healthy diet, so let's make them taste great. The Big Green Egg is here to help.
This is basically a plug and play recipe. Pick your vegetables, cut them up, season to your liking, and let the Big Green Egg do the work.
Typically, we cook the vegetables after the main dish. Why? Because there is a little more flexibility here in terms of time and temperature. If you like your vegetables a little more firm and crunchy, then cook them for a shorter time. If you prefer them a little softer, then cook a bit longer.
We will suggest what we think is the sweet spot.
- Peppers - As Needed
- Onions - As Needed
- Zucchini - As Needed
- Olive Oil - As Needed
- Salt - Season Accordingly
- Pepper - Season Accordingly
- Wash and dry your vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables up into small pieces.
- Season the vegetables according to your taste preferences.
- Bring your Big Green Egg to 350°F.
- Cook the vegetables for 20 minutes, tossing and turning vegetables a few times during the cook.